The Library aligns its priorities with those of the University, as specifically outlined in the Plan for Academic Enrichment. Download the full version of the Library's strategic directions and priority action items in PDF format (Brown login required).
Current Strategic Directions:
- Position the Library at the Core of Teaching, Learning, and Research
- Enable the Discovery, Curation, and Use of Rich Research Collections
- Leverage Technologies to Engage with Changing Modes of Teaching, Learning,
- Create and Maintain Functional, Attractive Spaces that Meet Users’ Evolving
- Build, Extend, and Sustain External Relationships
- Prepare the Library to Succeed in an Environment of Continuous Change