Established in 1899 by Dr. William W. Keen, Class of 1859, to be used for the acquisition of books and scientific journals for the Department of Biology.
Materials purchased with this fund include:
The Audubon reader
Nature's restoration : people and places on the front lines of conservation
Systems biology : properties of reconstructed networks
items purchased with this fund