Interview with Apache Chiefs, Camp Grant
Creators and Contributors:
- Colyer, Vincent, 1825-1888 (editor)
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.; 21.5 x 12.6 cm. reformatted digital
- Excerpt from the 1871 Report of the Commissioner of Indian Affairs describing Vincent Colyer's interview of several Apache survivors of the Camp Grant Massacre, including Eskiminzin and Captain Chiquito.
- Camp Grant Massacre, Ariz., 1871
- United States. Commissioner of Indian Affairs. Annual report of the Commissioner of Indian Affairs. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1871.