Studies in the Harley manuscript : the scribes, contents, and social contexts of British Library MS Harley 2253 /
|Other Authors:||Fein, Susanna Greer., Consortium for the Teaching of the Middle Ages.|
Kalamazoo, Mich. : Published for TEAMS (The Consortium for the Teaching of the Middle Ages) in association with the University of Rochester by Medieval Institute Publications, Western Michigan University, 2000
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- British library MS Harley 2253 : the lyrics, the facsimile, and the book / Susanna Fein.
- Scribe and provenance / Carter Revard.
- Miscellany or anthology? the structure of medieval manuscripts : MS Harley 2253, for example / Theo Stemmler.
- An "electric stream" : the religious contents / Micchael P. Kuczynski.
- Authority and resistance : the political verse / John Scattergood.
- Historicity and complaint in Song of the husbandman / Richard Newhauser.
- Debate verse / Karl Reichl.
- Dreams and dream lore / Helen Phillips.
- Authors, anthologists, and Franciscan spirituality / David L. Jeffrey.
- "Frankis rimes here I redd, / communlik in ilk[a] sted..." : the french bible stories in Harley 2253 / John J. Thompson.
- Anthologizing ribaldry : five anglo-norman fabliaux / Barbara Nolan.
- Evading textual intimacy : the french secular verse / Mary Dove.
- A saint "Geynest under Gore" : Marina and the love lyrics of the seventh quire / Susanna Fein.
- Layout, punctuation, and stanza patterns in the english verse / Elizabeth Solopova.
- The language of the english poems : the Harley scribe and his exemplars / Frances McSparran.
- Harey 2253, digby 86, and the circulation of literature in pre-chaucerian England / Marilyn Corrie.
- New directions in later medieval manuscript studies : essays from the 1998 Harvard conference / Published: (2000)
- Late-medieval religious texts and their transmission : essays in honour of A.I. Doyle / Published: (1994)
- Medieval literature : texts and interpretation / Published: (1991)
- The texts and contexts of Oxford, Bodleian Library, ms. Laud misc. 108 the shaping of English vernacular narrative / Published: (2011)
Pursuing history : Middle English manuscripts and their texts /
By: Hanna, Ralph. Published: (1996)