GPO Access Resources by Topic: The Environment offers a resource page with many links to recent environmental material issued by the government, such as committee work and regulations. For older material, check resources below.
- Committee Reports & Documents
- Congressional Floor Activity & Debates
- Federal Documents in Print
See more information about the Statutes at Large and how to access information on it, or see more information about the United States Code Service and how to access information on it.
COMMITTEE REPORTS & DOCUMENTS
CONGRESSIONAL FLOOR ACTIVITY & DEBATES
FEDERAL DOCUMENTS IN PRINT
Brown University is a depository library for government documents. Our collection is extensive and stretches back to the 1800s. In order to search for documents in print, please go to the help guide at Federal Documents in Print.
Department of Energy (DOE) does environmental protection work.
- Office of Science and Technical Information (OSTI) has a number of resources, such as the Energy Science and Technology Virtual Library (EnergyFiles) , which is a collection of databases and internet resources.
- Energy Citations Database has records of studies from 1948.
- Information Bridge has full-texts.
- OpenNet offers declassified documents since 1994.
Department of the Interior works to protect and provide access to our cultural and natural heritage.
Energy Statistics from the Energy Information Administration provides historical and contemporary data on all kinds of fuel.
Renewable Resource Data Center, by the Department of Energy, provides publications, data, and maps.