GPO Access Resources by Topic: Health & Safety offers a resource page with many links to recent health material issued by the government, such as committee work and regulations. For older material, check resources below.
- Committee Reports & Documents
- Congressional Floor Activity & Debates
- Federal Documents in Print
See more information about the Statutes at Large and how to access information on it, or see more information about the United States Code Service and how to access information on it.
COMMITTEE REPORTS & DOCUMENTS
CONGRESSIONAL FLOOR ACTIVITY & DEBATES
FEDERAL DOCUMENTS IN PRINT
Brown University is a depository library for government documents. Our collection is extensive and stretches back to the 1800s. In order to search for documents in print, please go to the help guide at Federal Documents in Print.
www.health.gov is a portal to many government health websites.
Aging.gov is a forum of different agencies pertaining to aging.
- National Sample Survey of Registered Nurses provides data about nurses in U.S.
Cancer Statistics by the National Cancer Institute holds a large amount of data and maps about cancer in the U.S.
CDC Data & Statistics is the main page for the statistics for the CDC.
- Aging Activities contains data about health and aging.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey (BRFSS) is a telephone survey on health risks in the U.S.
- CDC Wonder has data for epidemological research.
- FedStats offers a nice index of data by location and disease.
Data Resource Center for Child and Adolescent Health has 60 indicators of child health and multiple demographic variables.
Medical Expenditure Panel Survey gives you data concerning financial aspects of medical care.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminstration (SAMHSA) has online searchable data from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services concerning substance abuse.