Science & Technology
GPO Access Resources by Topic: Science & Technology offers a resource page with many links to recent science and technology material issued by the government, such as committee work and regulations. For older material, check resources below.
- Patent & Trademark
- Committee Reports & Documents
- Congressional Floor Activity & Debates
- Federal Documents in Print
PATENT & TRADEMARK
Access to Information
- Patent Full-Text and Full-Page Image Databases Full-text since 1976
- LexisNexis: Patent Research has full-text since 1971, and you can also check out this patent research guide.
- Providence Public Library has many resources on patents and trademarks stretching back to 1790. Use the links under the Business heading.
See more information about the Statutes at Large and how to access information on it, or see more information about the United States Code Service and how to access information on it.
COMMITTEE REPORTS & DOCUMENTS
CONGRESSIONAL FLOOR ACTIVITY & DEBATES
FEDERAL DOCUMENTS IN PRINT
Brown University is a depository library for government documents. Our collection is extensive and stretches back to the 1800s. In order to search for documents in print, please go to the help guide at Federal Documents in Print.