Brown Web Resources for Africana Studies (Afro-Americana):
- African-American Sheet Music
- Harris Collection: African-American Literature
Research guide to Afro-Americana in the Harris Collection.
- Sheet Music Collection
Brief introductions to the many sections of the John Hay Library's extensive sheet music collection, including notable holdings of African-Americana
- Diversity in Literature: Researching Ethnic and Minority Writers
- Celebrating Harper: An ehxibition in honor of Michael S. Harper
Includes a bibliography, photographs, and notes.
- Imamu Amiri Baraka
Includes a checklist of holdings of Baraka at Brown University Library and a brief overview of his life and literary career.
- Langston Hughes: The Black Bard at 100
Includes a checklist of holdings of Langston Hughes at Brown University Library, and related internet links.