Welcome to the course guide for Entrepreneurship I students.
This guide has been created to assist you in finding information for your projects. At the right are links to pages where you can find help with locations and policies for RI Business Libraries open to Brown students, managing references, and linking to databases (Library subscriptions and publicly available), and ebooks (Library subscriptions) recommended for entrepreneurship literature search.
- Library resources are IP identified; user must have a Brown IP address recognized by the resource
- Search Josiah for paper copies of journals if FindIt delivery to your desktop is not available.
- Books checked out or not in Josiah can be requested by using EasyBorrow Requests generally filled on a business day schedule.
- Articles not at Brown can be obtained through ILLiad request system; registration is requested automatically with first request; ILLiad delivery works best on weekdays.
- Commercial market research reports are not funded by the Library.
- Your engineering librarian (Lee) and your business and market research librarian (Carina) are ready and willing to consult on your projects; contact information is through the Your Librarians links on the left side.