Coast Guard Pollution Statistics contains statistics on pollution incidents in and around U.S. waters.
Dredging Statistics Program is a database created for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and provides annual statistics relating to dredging.
- EPA - Envirofacts contains environmental statistics, maps, and reports.
- Superfund contains information about hazardous sites throughout the U.S.
FAO Land and Water Development Division - Aquastat is a division of the Food and Agrictulure Organization of the United Nations and provides global water resources statistics organized by country.
Marine Information provides maps and statistics from the World Conservation Monitoring Center on marine animals, coral reefs, and mangroves.
National Interagency Fire Center - Fire Statistics provides annual statistics relating to wildfires.
- Annual Commercial Landings by Group is a collection of commercial statistics on annual fishery landings grouped by state and year provided by the National Marine Fisheries Service of the NOAA.
- National Geophysical Data Center contains statistics and maps relating to different topics in geology.
- National Oceanographic Data Center contains statistics and maps relating to different topics in oceanology.
- Storm Prediction Center provides climatological maps and statistical data on severe weather occurrences.
State Forestry Statistics is a collection of statistics by the National Association of State Foresters relating to various topics on state forestry.
United Nations Statistics Division - Environment provides data on main environmental indicators in the world.
The Weather Network - Weather Statistics provides global weather statistics.
World Resources Institute (WRI) - EarthTrends is a large database of statistics and maps on many topics relating to the environment.
Zero Waste America - Waste & Recycling contains annual statistics and tables relating to waste and recycling.