ADA Data Sets collect information on many aspects of human health, including alcoholism, aging, and brain damage.
Brainweb Simulated Brain Database contains a normal and lesion database that allows for the creation of simulated specialized brain images.
fMRI Data Center provides access to peer reviewed fMRI studies on the neural substrates that underlie cognitive processes.
- fMRI Data Center Database Search Page contains many studies on the brain and behavior with associated data available for easy download.
Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study has public data from their multiyear study (not yet complete) about the family situation of 5,000 U.S. children born between 1998 and 2000 and its affect on their development.
General Social Survey (GSSDIRS) 1972 - 2000 Cumulative Codebook homepage contains individual variables (e.g. experiencing a feeling of loneliness, or belief that psychiatric medicine is harmful to the body) from multiple studies in in the social sciences including mental health and emotions navagatable through their subject collections.
Harvard-MIT Data Center�s data available for download from the Murray Archive Studies of Mental Health. The Murray Archive�s entire holdings can also be explored through this link.
Health and Social Care Information Center facilitates the sharing of health and social care data for the UK.
- Health and Social Care Information Centre Mental Health Minimum Dataset contains data on UK adult mental health.
Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research has a huge archive of 6,000 studies and 450,000 files covering many subjects, such as development, psychology, and social indicators, etc.
- ICPSR search for �Psychology� produces many different studies on development, behavior, and mental health.
- National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging contains data from psychological studies under the heading �Psychological characteristics, mental health, and well-being of older adults.�
Laboratory of Neuroinformatics Weill Medical College of Cornell University Neurodatabase is a repository of neurophysiological data stored in a searchable database as well as tools to utilize data.
Massachusetts General Hospital, Center for Morphometric Analysis Internet Brain Segmentation Repository provides simulated brain segmentations.
NASA Life sciences Data Archive contains data from studies conducted in space, some of which test for psychological factors.
- NASA Life Sciences Data Archive Database search gives available options for factors of interest such as behavior, awakenings from sleep, and visual color perception.
National Child Development Study (from the Centre for Longitudinal Studies) is longitudinal study about all the people born in England, Scotland and Wales during one week in March 1958.
National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect contains datasets which include information about abuse, foster care, resilience and well-being.
National Institutes of Health�s National Institute on Child Health & Human Development list of large public-use surveys including some about mental health and development.
National Institute of Mental Health Limited Access Datasets of clinical trials which must be requested by researchers themselves.
National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health explores the causes of health-related behaviors of adolescents in grades 7 through 12 and their outcomes in young adulthood.
Neuroscience Database Gateway has many databases with various neuroscience information.
- The Experimental Data Page contains many sites with datasets available for download.
Odum Institute has extensive data sources for the social sciences, mainly public opinion polls, psychological data and North Carolina Data.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive has a variety of studies on drug abuse behavior and mental health.
Surgical Planning Laboratory Anatomy Browser contains manipulatable images of the brain, brain nuclei, brain tumors, and other structures.
- Office of Applied Studies page has a wide variety of data available from various studies.
Whole Brain Atlas contains fMRI images of the brain that you can view as slices at various levels.