- Providence has an Amtrak station which also runs MBTA trains to Boston.
- Peter Pan Bus Lines runs buses to and from Boston and New York City, as well as a shuttle to and from Logan Airport in Boston. The Logan Airport shuttle stops at all the terminals, cost $16 one-way and $36 roundtrip, and will drop you off in Downtown Providence, a few feet away from the Biltmore Hotel (no need to take a taxi). You can purchase the tickets in the bus or online.
- Directions to the Providence Biltmore Hotel
The Biltmore has a privately owned and operated parking garage located adjacent to the Hotel and connected by a walkway located on the second level. Parking costs $24.00 for overnight guest per night.
- Providence is about 45 miles from Boston and 180 miles from New York City.
Taxis and limousine services
- East Side Taxi: (401) 521-4200
- Dominican Taxi: (401) 421-3787
- Economy Cab: (401) 944-6700
- Big Daddy Taxi: (401) 943-3636
- Yellow Cab: (401) 941-1122
- Airport Express Service: (800) 627-5499
- All Occasion Limo: (401) 312-0945 or (800) 454-1380